Yes we do. There are detailed instructions at the top of our website thetoyquest.com. Each year during April/May the link on our website for information will be titled "home school fair". After mid-may we will rename it "homeschool orders".
When selecting payment type choose pay by invoice. We then process the orders like normal, and notify you when they are approved.
In order for us to submit a homeschool order to the home school program we do need some information.
Each school has different set of demands. In general we need the name of the student/students, the name of the home school program (there are lots of different programs) and good contact information for you. The hardest thing on our end is when we are given false information. We need your real email and a working telephone number because we almost always have to recontract you to finish submitting the order and always contact you when it is ready for pick up.
We do not know. We are hoping for May 1st, but we make no promises. Restarting a business isn't as simple as flipping a switch. We were taken by surprise at the rapidity of re-opening. Most businesses were expecting another couple weeks. Frankly, we are not prepared.
The main reasons we can not jump right back into things right away are:
1) We started a remodel expecting to be closed for a few more weeks. As part of that we are redoing the floors, so the floors need finished before anyone can come in.
2) Lack of daycare. We have employees that would have been 40 hour a week employees that no longer have child care, so they can only work a few hours away from home. Which means we do not have the ability to be open normal hours unless we restart daycares and schools.
3) We hired new employees about a week before everything shut down. They still need trained and brought up to speed, so they require us to be present to train them.
3) We are expecting a baby literally any day. It is pretty hard to completely restart your business and manage all the chaos of reopening and new employees from the maternity ward.
4) Expecting a baby puts us in a high risk group that should be self isolating. Kinda hard to isolate and work the counter at the same time.
5) Complete lack of the supplies and PPE we need to safely work and keep our employees safe.
So long story short, we are not ready or able to open. We are planning for May 1st. If not May 1st, then after the baby comes so May 15th would be our next target date.